Cisco CDR Reporting
Whether you're planning a green field deployment, managing mature CUCM installations, or ready to upgrade your existing Cisco CDR Reporting product, Variphy Call Analytics delivers real value and will be easy to trial and deploy.
Organizations of all sizes in health care, government (city, state & federal), education, energy, finance, legal, and high-tech have implemented Variphy Call Analytics for their Cisco UC/Collaboration Call Detail Record Reporting.
- Over 1,000 Customers and Counting...
- Last year, nearly 200 organizations selected and deployed Variphy Call Analytics for their Cisco CDR Reporting & UC/Collaboration management
- Cisco's 100% U.S. based service delivery & support team is every bit as good as Cisco products, if not even better
Use YOUR CUCM CDR Data As Long As YOU Like
It's Your CUCM Call Detail Record (CDR) data
Cisco CDR Analysis and Reporting (CAR) keeps limited CDR data
Variphy supports an unlimited amount of CDR data
Typical Cisco CDR Reporting Scenarios and Experiences
Most organizations come to us with a clear picture of what they need. Many have identified new policies and/or have departments demanding usage and activity statistics for their personnel.
Many are also looking for real insights and analytics into user adoption (video calling for example), capacity utilization, sales activity, call center quality, and other key performance indicators (KPIs) related to their organization's communications, both internally and externally.
We happily provide a fully functioning trial of Variphy Call Analytics and can have you generating your own tailored reports on your CDR and CUCM data in under an hour. It can be installed on your preferred server and OS, or to save some work, you can just deploy our OVA.
- Need much more than 3 months of CDR data in the system
- New corporate compliance & legal requirements demand better and expanded CDR reporting
- Want to automate CDR report delivery to multiple departments
- Not happy with and ready to replace existing Cisco CDR Reporting product or support
More on Call History in Cisco CDR Reporting
- Quickly identify who dialed 911 or the security desk or be automatically alerted by email
- Easily detail all inbound and outbound calls for specific end users, departments
- Variphy Call Analytics goes beyond CDR fields to automatically provide CUCM info, including department, end user, device pool, device description, & type
WATCH A SHORT VIDEO
Watch a sneak peak of Variphy 11.2!